Saturday, November 05, 2011

32 weeks 4 days

Today is the day that I delivered the boys. 32 weeks, 4 days. I have been an emotional wreck, honestly. I cannot help but think about what I was doing at this time, the last time around. I am so thankful that I have made it this far in my pregnancy. So far, things have gone pretty well. I've got varicose veins, I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I've been so tired I can barely walk some days, but it has been NOTHING like it was this time, last time.

I am so glad that I am writing this post. I have been trying hard not to be anxious. Tomorrow I will be the most pregnant I have ever been. Hoping tomorrow starts a new day, and less worry.

1 comment:

Allison said...

((HUGS)) Congratulations on making it this far. Prayers for a healthy and happy remaining 7 or so weeks.