Thursday, November 17, 2011

World Prematurity Awareness Day


I just got home after a 13 hour day at school, but I couldn't help but blog about how thankful I am to have my beautiful boys on today, world prematurity awareness day. We had a really rough go of it, especially at the beginning, but I am thankful for every doctor, nurse, OB, and resident who came into contact with and or cared for my boys and I. I am thankful for the amazing, caring, thoughtful kids we have and every day I am amazed at how blessed we are.

I am thankful to have this outlet to blog about prematurity and to share the ups and downs of preemie-hood. That's life, I suppose. It's not all roses and sunshine, but on days like this, I am just so thankful for what amazing things we've got.

To all of the preemies and preemie parents out there, this day is for you!


No comments: