Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An award and a meme

Last week, my sister in law tagged me for the Crazy 8's game, but I am just now getting around to it! Sorry Alana!

The rules:

1. Mention the person who tagged me.
2. Complete the lists of 8.
3. Tag 8 more bloggers and tell them they've been tagged.

The lists:

Eight things I am looking forward to.
1. A long, relaxing summer
2. Insight into my boys' needs
3. A hopeful vacation
4. Time to read, time to clean the house, time!
5. Time with friends
6. 4th of July, Papaw, and fireworks.
7. Living in this beautiful new house
8. A new idea/prospect

Eight things I did yesterday.
1. A class through my district
2. Created 6 new lesson plans
3. Mediated my boys and DH, who had driven each other crazy in my absence.
4. Read part of The Woman in White
5. Ate pizza, a rarity in our house
6. Chatted with friends
7. Planned decor in my house
8. Slept!

Eight things I wish I could do.
1. Have more answers
2. Have more sleep
3. Have more energy
4. Have infinite patience
5. Be on summer break longer
6. Exercise more
7. Have more time to blog

Eight shows I watch.
1. Intervention
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. House Hunters
4. The Soup
5. American Idol
6. 24
7. ANTM
8. Millionaire Matchmaker

Eight favorite fruits.
1. Apples
2. Raspberries
3. Grapes
4. Watermelon
5. Oranges
6. Kiwi
7. Banana
8. Strawberry

Eight places I'd like to travel.
1. Tahiti
2. Tibet
3. Alaska
4. Spain
5. Australia
6. Italy
7. France
8. Egypt

Eight places I've lived.
1. Columbus, OH and surrounding areas my whole life! SO boring!

Tagging:
1. Annie
2. Danica
3. Amanda
4. Allison
5. Cassie
6. Sarah
7. Elyse

I also won my first blog award! Thank you Allison!!!

The guidelines for this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post. L
3. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

My nominees are:

Alana at Alana-isms

Busted at Un-Busted babymaker

Annie at Santiago Twin Girls

Elyse at Following Him

Debi at Who says 8 is enough?

Pam at Pyjammy's Blog

Marie at Thornhill's Triple A Team

Rachael at Little Bites of Heaven

Sara at Mommy of twins...

David and Sandi at Fighting Maturity





8 comments:

Elyse said...

Thanks for the award. I will post the 8 things in a day or two. I will try to do it in a timely manner ;) How are you enjoying the summer OFF?
~Elyse

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

thank you so much for the award, you are too sweet!

debi9kids said...

Thank you so much for this cute award!
I will try to get it done this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Loved it!

I'll try to get to it before I leave for vaca!

Miracles said...

Congrats on the award! LOVED reading your "crazy 8's so much fun!!

Annie said...

Thank you for the award. I will post it on Friday.

Thank you again my blog friend.

Alana said...

LOVE your list.

And THANKS so much for the award!! :)

Sandi said...

Awwww, thank you, Sugar! I'm sorry it took so long to get the award, though. I'm sure you read, but we were moving, and the new house didn't have internet access until this afternoon (yes, we nearly died without it). We'll get it taken care of soon.