Friday, June 19, 2009

Evaluation Update #2

I don't want to get into too much detail until we know for sure, but the boys went through round 2 of evaluations on Wednesday. We're hoping for a big meeting Monday to discuss the results of possibly both sets of evaluations, which we are still waiting on. We might begin a new program as soon as next week. We're really excited and have seen some real progress, even in the last week. The best news is that they don't think Summy is on the autism spectrum. I cried the whole way home from the evaluation on Wednesday, I was so happy.

As soon as we know more, I'll let you know!

Today is also David and I's fifth wedding anniversary. It's so hard to believe how much our lives have changed in amazing ways in the last 5 years. I am so lucky to be married to someone who always supports me, through and through.




9 comments:

Manday said...

I'm so happy for you! I look forward to hearing further results.

Julie said...

YAY!! Great news! :)

Amy said...

That's great news about the boys. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Elyse said...

WONDERFUL news :) Look forward to the test results! Happy Anniversary :)
~Elyse

Allison said...

Great news about Summy!!!

Happy anniversary!!!

Mandy said...

That is great news!

Happy anniversary!

Alana said...

Happy anniversary to both of you. Hope you get to have some "couple" time to celebrate.

SUPER WONDERFUL news about the program for the boys, and Summy's spectrum status. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 years!!!

Great news about the boys.

Laurah said...

YAYAYAY!!! I am so happy for you guys :) I was actually going to make a comment on Sat, but decided to wait until the 2nd eval. Such great news!