Saturday, December 29, 2007

More excitement!

Sum's really good with the puffs. Jack still hasn't got it yet, but it's only a matter of time. Some great things that happened today:

~I was in bed sleeping with the boys during their am nap. Jack woke up early, rolled over, and gave me 4 "kisses" on my mouth to wake me up. (I woke up after the first one but faked sleeping so see what he'd do.

~Both babies are waving "bye bye" now. Sum's better at it than Jack

~Jack is so so so so close to crawling. He tried to come down the hallway to see me today.

~Both boys ate a lot more this am for breakfast: 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with their 2 formula powder scoops and BM mixed in, and 1/2 a jar of stage 3 banannas, as well as 20 puffs each!


Also, on our home scale last night Jack weighed 15 pounds and Sum weighed 17 pounds! Woot! Go babies!!!

1 comment:

RachelP said...

awwwwwww I cant wait to see them wave!!!