Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What to do?

We are at a crossroads. Things haven't gotten any better with Summy. He is struggling so much and Jack is starting to struggle too. We all are...it is throwing our family into a tailspin.

I feel really blessed that we have so many providers who love and care for our children. Everyone is concerned. In the next week we will have to make some really tough decisions about what path to take with Summy's care. Right now, all I can do is get all the information I can.

Parenting is a tough job. Tougher than really anything I have ever experienced. I definitely have had a difficult history with my family, but having my family has made me really realize that I would do absolutely anything for my children. Seeing them struggle makes my heart hurt. I am their champion, it is my job to stand up and fight for them. Sometimes that job is hard as hell.

Pray for us. Think good thoughts for us. For clarity on how to help Summy, for wisdom on what to do next, for strength to face it all.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'll continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find the answers and that you have the strength to do what is necessary for your family. ((HUGS))