Saturday, May 19, 2012

5 months old


Truman was 5 months old Sunday. I cannot believe how big he is, how sweet, how...un-baby he has become already. How did that happen so fast? He loves to laugh and loves to be tickled, to play peek-a-boo and to watch his brothers with an amazement I have never seen. In his eyes the reflection of them is perfect. He loves them so much it surprises me.


He has found his feet and loves to hold them. He constantly has his hand or fingers in his mouth. He loves to verbalize. He weighed 15.15 pounds when I weighed him a week ago.


He still loves the bouncy seat on vibrate to fall asleep. He sleeps well through the night and takes lots of naps during the day. He's nursing really well now, and he's already moving up another diaper size. I cannot believe how fast he is moving through clothing sizes!


He is a light in our lives and a great kid.


No comments: