Sunday, September 19, 2010

thank you.

Thank you for your kind words, both on the blog, and through e-mails and messages. I would be lying if I told you that last week in church I didn't see a pregnant woman and have the most unholy of thoughts. I felt that jealousy rear its ugly head, and my breath was taken away. I know I haven't been honest with myself about how devastated I am, and hopeless I now feel. Your kindness has really helped me feel better. Knowing people care about me means a lot. Thank you.

The boys had their first therapeutic horseback riding session yesterday and as soon as I can figure out how to post pics my husband took with his iphone, I will. It was definitely hard on Summy emotionally, and hard on Jack physically. But ultimately it was good for both of them.



No comments: