Sunday, January 31, 2010

Breakfast in bed and the night before IEP...

This morning the boys had breakfast in bed. The last few weekends we've been snuggling together in bed in the mornings as a family, and today we decided to let them eat breakfast in our bed. They were SO excited!




Tomorrow morning is our IEP meeting. Tensions are already high and I have this knot at the bottom of my stomach. I want to make sure what we come out with is a document that serves our boys in the best way possible. Even though I am a teacher, sometimes the IEP-ese confuses even me a little. (David feels lost.) It can be really hard reading an outsider's perspective on your children.

Please say a prayer for us tomorrow morning. I'll report back from the other side...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so happy!!

Allison said...

love the breakfast in bed!

Will be saying prayers for you guys!! ((HUGS))

Annie said...

Love their pictures. They looks so happy!!

Praying for you tomorrow, good luck.

Liz said...

good luck tomorrow!

Heather said...

Lots of prayers! And such cute pictures!