Friday, May 15, 2009

#2!!!

Well. it's 11:50 pm and we've just finished up about as much as we're going to get done before tomorrow's garage sale/housewarming party-o-rama. I'm beat! Just wanted to tell you...

THANK YOU! Thanks to you we won 2nd place in the multiples and more cutest multiples photo contest. I get a beautiful necklace, a 5x5 photobook, and mabel's labels for the boys. Couldn't be happier!!

I really do plan to upload pictures this weekend. Now that the house feels semi-under-control, I'll work on it. Snapped a few of the boys zoning out to their favorite video, "Elmocize" yesterday. Maybe I'll post some of the house too?? We're expecting about 50+ people tomorrow so I am praying for no rain!!!

Last night I free handed a mural in the guest bedroom and painted a first coat, and did a 2nd coat tonight. It looks awesome. I am really proud of my mad painting skills.

Off to bed!

2 comments:

Alana said...

Congrats on second place---cool! Sounds like things are coming along nicely with regards to unpacking and getting the new house settled. :)

Unknown said...

I'd love to see pictures of the mural! I also paint murals although it's been awhile. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Your twins are beautiful. From a twin myself, I know that they are joys to watch together.