Saturday, April 19, 2008

Too much fun!


Jack and I listen to a story from r.


v brushes Summy's hair.


Summy and v.

Jack and I.


We visited my friend Cassie and her daughters r and v yesterday for a playdate and had so.much.fun. Her daughters are precious and the boys really enjoyed themselves, and stayed pretty well behaved considering they missed their morning nap. Here are some pics Cassie took!

Also yesterday when my mom was over Summy pulled up fully for the first time on the chair. Pictures coming...

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Woohoo for SUMMY!!! That is exciting. It sounds like all of your efforts have paid off. BTW we started holding Eli up to the couch after I read your post about doing that and that Developmental Assessment people (whatever their titles are) said that was a great idea! Thanks!