Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Worry

The worry eats away at you when you are a preemie mom. It never goes away. I know moms worry, but I am sick with it.

Sumner's head hasn't gotten any better. God, please help me not to worry.

The boys aren't eating well at all now that they are back at the sitters. Especially Sumner. He's also back on a nursing strike. When I weighed him tonight, the scale read: 16.75. God, please help me not to worry.

Sumner isn't bearing weight on his legs still and the therapist worries b/c he lacks core strngth and isn't crossing the midline a lot. God, please help me not to worry.

I am so worried.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I know. I completely know. It hurts.
I'll say a prayer for you and your brave little babies.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

I know exactly what you mean, I worry about everything all the time. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Eat up boys and get big and strong!!!