Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another milestone, another minor scare, and nursery is done!

Well, here we are! 32 weeks today! We both are so thankful and excited to have made it to this point, and are starting to feel some of the pressure lifting. Once we make it to 34 weeks, I'll have to start facing the reality that I could have the babies! LOL! Every time something happens I keep saying "they can't come yet" but soon I won't be able to say that. I can't say how excited I am that 32w is here!

We had another scare this morning. I woke up to a little more bleeding again, and we had to return to labor and delivery. Luckily, no hospital stay required this time! They concluded the babies again were so active, they were irritating everything so much that it caused more bleeding...but that everything is OK. As I keep saying, they checked and declared the "door to be shut and locked" so hopefully they'll continue cooking!

I had my first contractions, and then BH contractions later on Thursday. I now seem to have them every once in a while. Scary to think that right now my uterus is the size of a 40w full term singelton pregnancy. I guess irritation is to be expected!

And in other news, Erin and Josh came over on Friday night and we worked till the wee hours and got the nursery ready. It is, for the most part, done. I love the way the wall dots turned out, and I feel a lot better knowing that we are that much closer to being "ready." David also washed everything, and he scrubbed and washed the carseats, bouncer, and swing parts/coverings. They are ready to go!

Here's an updated nursery picture:


No comments: