Tuesday, September 11, 2012

8 months old

I know what you are thinking...first off, where did I go? Second, Truman will be 9 months old in 2 days!

So....the power surged, went off, and came back on...but our computer never did again. It took a while but we have a new computer now and are in the process of transferring everything over. (We didn't lose anything.) I am definitely backlogged on pictures and I apologize.

Truman started really crawling just before he turned 8 months, and even pulled up at Nana and Papa's house on vacation. It was super exciting! These pictures really show how feisty he can be, and ornery. I know one is super blurry, but that's because he moves so fast! Happy 8 months Truman!


1 comment:

Fiona said...

What a cutie. He really is growing up and looking older. Happy 8... almost 9 months!