Monday, August 13, 2012

Leap of faith

Tomorrow Summy has surgery. It's not the surgery itself I am worried about, he's having his nose cauterized and it should be easy.

It's his anxiety. I wish I could ease it. He talked through the surgery with Jack all night. (Jack had the same one last year.)

Say a prayer for Summy that it goes well and is relatively easy for him.

Today Sumner had the ADOS. (I believe this is the name) it is a test to see if he has Aspergers. We will have results Friday.

This picture is Sumner going off the diving board. He has made some amazing strides this summer: diving board, water slide, buzz light year, dumbo, and Aladdin's carpet rides. A haircut with buzzers. And tomorrow one more challenge.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Wishing Sumner all the best with his surgery and anxiety tomorrow. It sounds like he has conquered a lot this summer so I am sure he can do this too.