Monday, December 05, 2011

quite and thankful

I am creeping towards 37 weeks. Ok, it's tomorrow. And that magic number seems to be the point where I cross the your baby is early/this is kinda normal threshold. It is strange and surreal. I don't know what to make of it. Each day just comes and goes (this time of year helps too) so quickly.

Some things I never imagined would happen:

-I have a hospital bag packed
-The nursery is for the most part ready
-My house is clean (shhh, don't say it too loud)

My OB said at today's appointment I am the perkiest patient she has seen at this point. Honestly, I am just SO thankful to be at this point. I told her not to be fooled: I definitely have sob fests at home because my hips hurt so bad or I just peed my pants, but overall I feel SO thankful. To have a (full) term baby!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yay!!! So happy FOR you!!!

Annie said...

So glad you have a great pregnancy.

Can't wait to see pictures of your baby.