Sunday, November 27, 2011

exhausted

Do you see a theme in my recent posts? On Tuesday I will be 36 weeks, which is a huge milestone. So far, so good. I've had some contractions this evening which has worried me, but overall I have been doing ok. It's hard to walk, I'm more at a "waddle" right now. I'm achy. Sleep is becoming more and more difficult. I have, for the last few weeks, consistently measured about a week ahead in belly size.

Can't complain...I am happy for each day and week, honestly. I'm trying my hardest to clean and make everything ready for Christmas, visitors, and making things as easy on D as I can after the baby is born. I have 3 musicals in the next week and 2 days at school. The thought of another 3 weeks and 2 days of teaching is daunting, but I am hoping it goes by super fast. (This time of year usually does!)

This is what a normal pregnancy feels like, I suppose. It's a good thing really: the crazy nesting, the need to clean every nook and cranny of my house, and the awareness that time is moving so quickly...how is it possible that he'll be here so soon?

No comments: