Thursday, October 21, 2010

swing, swing, swing!

I am totally backlogged on pictures, and I apologize for that. However, I'd like to post pictures of our swing mounts/swings. We paid 75.00 for parts and labor to have the swing mounts installed in the ceiling. (which I think is a total deal!) He used lag bolts into the support beams, and the swings can easily hold both children, each of us, or our entire family!



































































The last pictures are, of course, the boys having a blast in/on the swings. We have used them almost daily since the mounts were installed. They will especially come in handy in the winter.






















































Finally, we feel so blessed that our county board of developmental disabilities is one of the best in the U.S. When they called and asked us if the boys could come up on stage and "cut the ribbon" and dedicate their new facility, we were beyond thrilled. I can't wait to go tomorrow and tour their new building, and I'll take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

How cool!!! They look like they love the swing. Your county board is so great. I am glad that you guys get so good care and have such a great relationship.