Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Apple picking, part deux.














So here's round two of apple picking. These pics were taken the weekend before Summy got croup, and right after Jack got his glasses. We went picking with Aunt CC and Uncle Mike, and Aunt Colleen. I swear my kids could pick apples EVERY day.

Nana and Papa left today and I know the boys are going to miss them dearly. They had a great visit, and enjoyed playing with them so much. We were really glad they were able to come and stay with us. Jack said he wanted to go to the ocean instead of "school" today.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, I really like that place. Being in contact with nature is one of my favorite things.

The ladies on the pictures are you sisters? Cause they look like you, wow.

Alana said...

I love this time of year! What super pics...looks like you had a great family day! :)