Saturday, May 30, 2009

There I went, falling off the face of the earth again!

Where have I gone?!?

I have 2 more days of school with students left. This is always a particularly busy time of year for me with lots of concerts and musicals, but add to it a baby sister and cousin graduating from high school within one week of each other, and the move, and you've got a busy lady! We've got a lot going on here too because we're really starting to feel settled it and every day I pinch myself that we live in this awesome house. We feel so lucky to have such a nice big yard, driveway, a nice neighborhood to walk in each night, and awesome nearby parks. I am so looking forward to the summer! The boys are so much fun and every day seems to fly by! The boys have a full scale assessment on Thursday with our new MRDD coordinators here in this county. We've had a bit of lapse in our services but hope to be up and running with them soon. In the meantime, here's what the boys have been up to:

Sweeping the driveway:







Up to no good with dad:





Hugging the cats:



4 comments:

crrv said...

Oh My God they are so cute!!

Annie said...

Wow, looks you are very busy. They look so big.

A Mom in Jacksonville, FL said...

Papa showed us all of these pics when we visited with them today. SO sweet...I especially love the pics of all 3 of your "boys" on the dolly. Adorable! :)

Danica said...

They are just so adorable!!!