Saturday, March 28, 2009

-isms

My sister in law, Alana, has an awesome blog about the "-isms" my darling niece has a tendency to say from time to time. ( visit her here ) So I thought today I'd share some -isms of the boys the last few days.

Jack has trouble with his "s" sound, so a lot of things that start with an s get changed to starting with an n. This has led to fruit snacks being called "nacks" but more hilariously, Summy, whose name used to sound like "Mun-yah" when Jack said it, has now become "Nummy." Even Summy has started calling himself Nummy. It is so stinkin cute.

Today we were briefly visiting the new house and Summy was going up and down the stairs. (A favorite pastime, as we live in a ranch.) The new carpet that was installed on Friday looks awesome. Summy was so pleased, he told us it was "gorgeous." No idea how he learned that word, but it was too much!

Lots has been happening with the sale of our house and we are at a big turning point today. We should know more by Monday, at least whether it is in contract or not. Say an extra prayer for us. I keep telling myself what is meant to be is meant to be.

4 comments:

Lani said...

Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for joining our blog network!
Good luck with the house!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Oh Nummy! Now that's funny! Glad to hear about a possible bite on the house. I'll be thinking and praying for you guys!

Alana said...

Hey gal, thanks for the shout out!

I can't wait to see you all this summer. Your little guys are growing so quickly and sound too too too adorable!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...with extras for the house. :)

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

"nummy" that is TOO precious!