Saturday, November 22, 2008

Technical Help

I need technical help from my fellow bloggers. I am trying to figure out how to add the blogroll to the sidebar that shows the blogs I read as they are updated. Any one know how to do this?

Also, my links never seem to show up. Anyone have ideas why this is happening?

I've been checking my google analytics, and 70% of my visits are from referrals from other blogs. That is awesome! Thanks to all who read and have a link to my blog. If your blog isn't linked in the left, and I have missed you, can you comment and let me know?

We're continuing our sickness. We all 4 have the same "cold." David and the boys all have ear infections and have been on antibiotics, which have helped immensely. The boys are really almost back to all better.

Mine has gone into tonsillitis. Strangely, I had my upper tonsils removed at age 5, but there's a lower set called the lingual tonsils. One became infected when I was a senior in college and they removed it surgically. It's kind of a rare operation. The worry now is that the other one is infected. Please send me good thoughts...they wanted me in to the hospital today but I got meds to hopefully tide me over until the ENT can see me Monday or Tuesday. I'll let you know what they find.

The boys had their first Synagis shot today, finally! This year we have a home nurse administering it and it is much easier. Jack weighed 19 lbs 8 oz, and Summy weighed 21 lbs 12 oz.

10 comments:

Katie said...

When you go to edit the layout of the blog, you can add the gadget called "Blog List (New)" You can check off the box that shows the last update, a snippet, or even the title. Hope that made sense.

tbonegrl said...

thanks Katie! Any idea about the links???

Katie said...

I'm not sure about the links. Sometimes I link things and it never shows it as a link, but if you hover over the word it shows where it's linked too. I hope someone else has the answer :) Your babies are so precious!

Manday said...

By your links not showing up do you mean that when you type in an address it does not turn into a link?

If so, instead of just typing in the address, type in the name of the link (it can be the address if you desire), and then highlight it, and click on the link button (looks like a little chain link), and it will prompt you to enter the address, turning whatever you highlighted into a link.

Souza Sisters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Souza Sisters said...

That delete was mine... Sorry


I have a hard time with the link feature too... I ended up having to use the search tool to figure out how to do it. Of coarse I tried to type the directions out for you but it didn't work.. It just created a link!! I hope you are all feeling better soon!! I would love to be linked too!!

Sara said...

I hope everyone feels better soon :-)

Elyse said...

Sorry about the sickness! Sometimes I wish I could just live in a bubble half the time to avoid the yuckiness!!!
~Elyse~

Sarah Dee said...

feel better soon! I'll be sending well thoughts your way to avoid a hospital trip.

froggygrleb said...

im sorry you and the boys are so sick!! im sending prayers and thoughts your way, get better soon