Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick Day



Jack had been sick this weekend, and though he went to daycare and was *fine,* he just wasn't himself. So we decided to keep him home from daycare yesterday. David stayed home with the boys and had a lovely day with them. By the evening, we noticed Summy had a fever.

Today Summy was clearly sick, so I stayed home with them. I've been feeling slightly under the weather too: really tired, and my throat hurts a little. Here's a picture from today. I'm pretty sure Jack's milking it now slightly, as it is pretty obvious he is feeling better.

7 comments:

Harris Boys said...

oh no! poor babies...they def. don't look too good!! we're fighting off something over here too. FEEL better!!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh no...what a bummer! i hope everyone feels much better soon!

The Wilsons said...

Poor boys!! That first pic is too cute, but makes your heart break at the same time! I hope you are all feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Awww...poor little guys...I hope they both (and you) feel better soon.

Simi said...

i hope you and they are feeling better! They just look so not happy I wanna take whatever is making them sick so they feel better!

Anonymous said...

Aw poor little guys. I hope their better! ANd you too!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Oh poor little guys (and you too!) I hope you all are feeling better REAL SOON!!!