Saturday, September 01, 2007

Long time, no see!





Things have been totally hectic in our house lately, both with the boy's baptism, and my return to school. So far so good, and the boys have been doing really well at Miss M's house! I missed seeing my students, but miss the boys during the day a LOT! It's been hard and good for us at the same time. The boys just seem to grow so much while I'm goine during the day!

Both boys have found their feet, and Jack's been sticking his in his mouth. Jack can now roll forwards and backwards, and 2 weeks ago rolled the entire length of our bed and fell off. Summy often rolls to his side and we have seen him roll from belly to back a few times. Both are talking up a storm.

We started solids about 2 weeks ago. At first, they would have none of it, but it's growing on them. They do well with cereal, but squash the last few days has been not as well recieved.

Sadly, my Grandmother died last night at 6:30 pm. While she did not get a chance to meet the boys due to her cancer treatment she was undergoing, I was able to see her a few weeks ago when we visited her at the hospital, and she knew they were right outside her door. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers during this time.

I'm posting 6 month...late as always...and cereal pics! Enjoy!

No comments: