Wednesday, August 08, 2007

new pics, and my big eater award goes to...

Summy! He ate a big 'ol 9 ounce bottle tonight! What a big boy!!

I went to school for what was supposed to be a 2 hour meeting, which quickly became 4 1/2 hours. GAH! Overwhelming to say the least! We made the schedule for the upcoming school year and it looks as if I might get to have lunch with the boys on Wednesdays! very exciting!

I also got a call today that they are going to get the ball rolling on Jack's therapy through the state, and possibly some for Sum as well, depending on our evaluation from last week!

And, it's 12:30 am and I am awake with insomnia, mostly from fear of returning back to work on the 20th. Today was very difficult, and I was rather distracted!

Enjoy some pics with my new camera! Jack's been really rolling over a ton, and I caught him mid-roll and got some silly pictures






Jack rolling over in the grass







Although blurry, I feel these pics capture the "essence" of Summy's love of his taggie blanket! Something about them shows his fervent licking taggie lovin'

No comments: