Sunday, September 03, 2006

My butt hurts, and we don't have enough baby stuff

I went to half price books yesterday and bought a special book about having twins and "supertwins." I read it cover to cover and immediately became afraid I have not gained enough weight. The book said at least 20 lbs by 20 weeks, I am 9 weeks today. I've gained 3-5 pounds. GAH! If I want my babies to go as close to full term as I can, and be able to come home/have a healthy birthweight, I have to eat like a pig at a trough.

Breakfast this am: 4 slices of bacon, 3 sausages, 3 scrambled eggs, 8 sections of cinnamon roll, milk and OJ.

We're trying! The bad part...I felt sick the whole rest of the day and wasn't hungry.

Now I don't know what to do...

So we decided to spend the day running errands. My sciatic nerve has only been worsening in its daily attempts to ruin my life, and it decided to send sharp, shooting pains through my right buttcheek 3 times at Sam's Club. Fun. Not.

Tonight we went through the baby stuff I had bought over the year and then some we have been trying. I have a lot but David just said "we don't have enough baby stuff."

Don't even get me started on my first trip to BRU on Sat. Talk about sticker shock. I almost cried in one of the aisles!

No comments: