Saturday, September 23, 2006

Columbus Mothers of Twins!

On Thursday night I went to my first Columbus Mothers of Twins http://www.cmotc.org meeting. It was so amazing. I was so surprised that there were over 50 women there. I haven't missed the big garage sale yet, which made me happy, and I get to shop first since I am a member now. There were 3 other pregnant women there, but I was the "least pregnant" by far. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I was amazed by all the philanthropy they do, and all the amazing get-togethers they have. I also joined the yahoo group!

In other news, I wasn't allowed to post in my blog till now that D was on a business trip for 4 days. I was so miserable and lonely, but he returned safe and sound back home to me. I missed him so much! Everyone was so awesome to make dinners for me every night so I wouldn't be alone.

D's mom sent us a huge box of baby clothes and they are so cute! The only thing not cute was a muscal crib toy that hits one sour note in its song. It's like nails on a chalkboard. The clothes were really too cute though! We are so lucky she was so generous!

No comments: